Poisoning














    
discover our mushroom apps
Introduction  Common symptoms and what to do

Many mushrooms are poisonous some are deadly poisonous.

We have made every effort to ensure accuracy on this website but, in the end, the responsibility for eating any mushroom or fungus must rest with the individual; for instance there are people who are allergic to all species of mushrooms. If you collect any mushrooms to eat make sure that your identification checks out in every detail. Never eat any wild mushroom until an expert mycologist has checked your identification. Even when you know a mushroom well weather conditions or animal damage can cause differences in appearance that could lead to misidentification.

Use the links below to view:

Common symptoms and what to do



One of the most deadly of all mushrooms: Amanita phalloides the Death Cap
© 2001-2014 Rogers Plants Ltd. All rights reserved. The text and photographs on this site may not be reproduced in any form without the written permission of Rogers Plants Ltd. Please see our Terms and Conditions. Site by Glide Technologies Ltd. Poisoning Disclaimer.
Don't forget to visit our sister sites RogersRoses and RogersTreesandShrubs.